©2002, INPRO Development Corporation

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход

Mistake during flashing IDC-5614BXL/VR up to 2.14 firmware

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум по модемам IDC -> General
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Lawless

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 04, 2004 11:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Mistake during flashing IDC-5614BXL/VR up to 2.14 firmware Ответить с цитатой

Sorry for english.

I need your advise for resolving my mistake with modem upgrade. During flashing firmware 2.14 i forgot to include -lFLASHLDR.HEX

For this modem IDC-5614BXL/VR S/N 8020513 was completed only this string: fldr.exe -pCOM2 -f5614BXL.S37 -s115200
Can I resolve this problem by myself or I need to contact with service centers in Saint-Petersburg or Moscow?
Thank you in advance,
Vyacheslav
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Marko Antonio

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 04, 2004 1:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Confused Вместо извинений за английский лучше бы транслитерацией воспользоваться (если кириллицы нет) - для кого-то Ваша тема может оказаться интересной и полезной!
Technical Support
Expert

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 04, 2004 3:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lawless

If -l key is omitted FLDR will use FLASHLDR.HEX in currend working directory. If there was not FLASHLDR.HEX file in said directory the program would print an error message and quit (no harm done to the modem). Otherwise it would upload FLASHLDR.HEX to the modem's SRAM and pass control to it. In this case, you'd see messages like below:
Код:

IDC 2814/5614 VR Flash Loader Version 1.1
Chip type = SST39SF020
READY

and a prompt asking if you really wanted to upload 5614bxl.s37 to your modem. Was this the case? If yes, what happened then? Did you answer "Yes" and then interrupted upload?

Marko Antonio

Пожалуйста, не занимайтесь самовольным модерированием. Писать можно по-русски и по-английски. Отвечать - на языке оригинала.

Такие правила общеприняты в русском сегменте Сети.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Lawless

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 04, 2004 4:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Upload completed Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

-If -l key is omitted FLDR will use FLASHLDR.HEX in currend working directory. If there was not FLASHLDR.HEX file in said directory the program would print an error message and quit (no harm done to the modem). Otherwise it would upload FLASHLDR.HEX to the modem's SRAM and pass control to it. In this case, you'd see messages like below:
Код:

IDC 2814/5614 VR Flash Loader Version 1.1
Chip type = SST39SF020
READY

and a prompt asking if you really wanted to upload 5614bxl.s37 to your modem. Was this the case? If yes, what happened then? Did you answer "Yes" and then interrupted upload?

Thank you for your support. Upload process was completed and took a couple minutes. Before starting I'd answered YES for programming 5614bxl.s37 to modem. But I forgot what happend then. I tried to check the modem by Win modem diagnostic tool. Windows98 can not find any respond from modem, may be I mixed FLASHLDR.HEX from another modem, which I put it before to the same folder. During Power ON modem has selftesting process and HS, PW and TR is ON. Thank you in advance.

Vyacheslav
Marko Antonio

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 04, 2004 5:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

1. Sad Ради Бога, какое модерирование?!?!?! Это всего лишь желание понимать, о чём идёт речь в этой теме!!! А кроме непонимания (и, думаю, не только мной) можно предположить такую ситуацию: тема будет поднята кем-нибудь ещё раз, а Вы предложите обратиться по этому адресу, как Вы уже неоднократно поступали по поводу тех самых протоколов... Sad Не понимаю, что могло помешать воспользоваться транслитерацией...
2. Слабо себе представляю, например, американский форум с сообщениями на русском языке. Ещё слабее представляю правила для, например, американского сегмента, которые бы рекомендовали общение на английском и русском. Что-то как-то туго у нас с патриотизмом... Sad Sad Sad
Technical Support
Expert

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 04, 2004 5:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

If you tried to use a wrong FLASHLDR.HEX the program (FLDR) wouldn't be able to upload it to the modem and you'd end up with the "Error while loading code" message. There is no way this mistake could damage your modem.

From what you're saying we conclude that there was no mistake on your part.

Try this:

1. Start your terminal program.

2. Turn your modem off, press the One Touch Phone button and turn modem back on while holding the button.

3. Type

at*nc22

command and hit <Enter> The modem's echo might be turned off and your typing wouldn't appear on the screen - just ignore it and go on typing. If you get an OK response - consider yourself lucky, your modem's fully functional. Otherwise you'll have to take it to a service center.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов Форум по модемам IDC -> General Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: